Tuesday, August 5, 2008


WOW! that year went by fast. I've decided once you reach that magical age of 25 anything after that really doesn't matter. I've been telling myself that now for the last 25+ years but every morning i look in the mirror i'm reminded that mind over matter isn't working. So i'm going to accept the fact that it's OK to be 26..."If it is to be, it's up to me" that is my motto. So i'm not going to grow old gracefully, i'm going to fight it all the way to the end...
LIFE IS GREAT even at 28. OK! OK! i'll be honest, since i can't get to heaven if i lie. LIFE BEGINS at 51, so let this party begin!!!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
I love that you have a blog to chat with you, except that I see you everyday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have a wonderful birthday!