Tuesday, December 16, 2008

JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON















The preschool kids put on their annual Nativity play, and they were wonderful. We had one angel that got stage fright, and of course it would be my granddaughter Sam. She had been so excited to be an angel and to tell the shepherd " Do not be afraid" but, Oh well she was dang cute anyways. She spent most of the time sitting on Tyree's lap ( who happen to be the narrator and chorister). Thanks! Tyree. Im so thankful she is willing and talented. The Nativity just seems to put the finishing touch on the CHRISTmas holiday. Now the festivities can begin. For truly JESUS is the reason for the season!!!

The Angels waiting patiently for the play to begin. Addison, Lyra, and Sam


Our shepherd Hayden Rasor, watching his flock...

Colin and March were wonderful as Mary and Joseph.

4 comments:

Angie said...

That is SO cute! That is quite the production, with an amazing set! Are all of the costumes yours?

Miller Family said...

I look forward to this every year! I am sad this is my last year to be a parent of a pre-schooler. I might have to come for visits.

I thought all the kids did a great job this year. They were all so very cute! Thanks for doing this for them.

Yasmine said...

SO cute! Sam is adorable as an angel. Hunter can relate to the stage fright-- he still won't sing in primary. He's suppose to say something and be part of a puppet show this Sunday for sharing time. I don't think it's going to happen! I'm glad pre-school is done for you. Now you can just focus on Christmas and US! (I'm not selfish or anything!)
(By the way...it's shepherd...not shepard. Sorry, I know that's annoying but I can't help it!)

koylefam said...

Debbie and DAve... Merry Christmas!!! YOur blog is fabulous!!! I hope you have a Wonderful Christmas...
Love Jared Kassey Avery Tucker and Jordyn..
otherwise know as Koylefam.blogspot.com