Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Well HELL-O Snow!

Talk about going from one extreme to another. Two days ago i was contemplating mowing my lawn one more time. and now it is under 2-3 feet snow drifts. but it is a green as can be just frozen solid. We had our first blizzard warning last night. We have had storm warnings before but not blizzard warnings. any ways it was an Arctic blast from the north. and my poor plants got caught in mid bloom still. they look as perfect as can be but are frozen solid. It's amazing how quickly things can change. That's why we need to be prepared. So David the next time you look in the pantry and say " looks like you have the whole dang grocery store in here" I'm going to bust out singing the song " Follow the Prophet", and I'm going to tell him I'm just being obedient.





1 comment:

Miller Family said...

Ha, Ha! I did mow my lawn for the last time on Wednesday last week to get rid of all the leaves from the windstorm on Monday. Crazy how things can change so quickly. I agree about the pantry. My sister has said the same thing to me. I like to be prepared!!!