Thursday, October 30, 2008




Ok! so Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, i don't know if it's the fact that you can choose to be sombody or something else but i like it. So i got into our photo albums and took a walk down memory lane. I don't know if the kids will get a kick out of this, but i did. So you can see just how cute MY kids are. That is if i can get this thing to work right.
Top left: Craig, aka-Superman, Alan, aka-bunny rabbit, Jason, aka-lion-King of the Jungle.
Top right: Heather-Mummy, Craig-Dracula, Jason of course-Mr. Football, Alan-Cowboy, and Holly- witch/cat
Bottom left: Jason-Cowboy, Heather-Cat woman, Craig-vampire, Alan-Tweety, and Holly-Sylvester.
What i wouldn't give to go back to those days. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
LOVE YOU GUYS...

3 comments:

Angie said...

What are you doing up so late posting on your blog? I love the pictures, it makes me smile to see Craig so young and in costume. I don't think he liked that superman costume, he has said that to me a few times this week. I wonder what he will say when he sees his picture on the internet?

Michael Wong said...

hi, any interest in exchanging blog roll links with a PR5 blog? if yes, leave your blog url as a comment at:
BigMoneyList
i'll link to you first, then when you have time, link back. :)

Yasmine said...

ADORABLE! Alan looks so much like Hunter does in that cowboy costume! I bet this is like dejavous for you!