Saturday, November 15, 2008











I'm a little slow at getting things on my blog. But i finally have a few minutes to update. Aweek ago my girls, Angie and Yaz went on a scrapebooking retreat to a lodge up in the mountains. It is something i look forward to. This is my third year now and it is just such a nice time to get away not worry about antything else but laughing and having a good time. I really enjoyed having Yaz and Angie there. There was quite a group from Royal this time also. You just kind of rejuvenate your creative juices, and glean great ideas from other scrapers. I was a little bummed because i got sick part of a day and spent precious time in bed instead of scrapping. But all in all i got some things accomplished. I have to say that i have the cutest grandkids, and i enjoyed their pages alot more than i did scrapping about me. I hope we get to do it again next year.

2 comments:

Miller Family said...

I had such a great time and am so happy you were there. I am for sure going next year. Too much fun and accomplished papers to pass up.

Yasmine said...

I'm in for next year too!