Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm So Proud
















I know that we are not suppose to be prideful, but Jason has just graduated from the Police Academy, and has now started his career as a policeman for the Othello police department. It makes me proud that he has chosen a profession of service and that he wants to make the world better for others. I only hope that he is careful and uses good judgement. There of course is always that underlying worry, but i know he will do his best. Congratulations Bud! We Love you...I think he looks dang good in a uniform. These are a few of the special moments at his graduation. Hunter and Yaz got to pin his badge on him. After completing the academy they get to ring the bell as one of the final acts as a recruit. They aren't allowed to smile as they are being inspected and presented. One of the highlights was his two best friends suprized him and flew in for his graduation. It was awesome because we were able to keep it a surprize for a whole month. Dang we're good. He didn't even have a clue. I have to give Yasmine and the kids a lot of credit for holding it together while Jason was away at the academy. I think it was hard , but she rarely complained. I'm proud of you also Yaz. Now on with life... Well maybe in a couple of weeks that is, Get better soon. I Love you Jason. You can come and stay at our place anytime. But next time you better be a little more careful what you eat out of my fidge. I've been know to grow things in there, such as MOLD. Bet those sausage pattys were good...YUM :0) J/K I'm sorry i just couldn't help myself.

1 comment:

Miller Family said...

Congratulations to Jason. You should be proud. Us moms are allowed to brag about our kids. I love the picture of Yaz and Hunter pinning on Jason's badge. Makes the time away from them mean so much to conclude this way.