Monday, January 12, 2009

24 is back, We Love Jack Bauer!

I know! I know! It's just a show. But there's nothing better than watching someone do what ever it takes to protect our country and the dirty politicians in our government. Wait a minute are you sure this isn't based on a true story? Anyways we had our annual 24 season party at Steve and Sue's place last night. Except for a few technical difficulties, the food was great and the company was even better. Thank goodness for DVR. you can skip the commercials and rewind when you didn't hear what they said. Ya got to love it...There's a certain power you feel when you got that remote in your hands.



A warm fire, and Jack Bauer, What more can you ask for? Well i guess a cute hubby to cuddle up with.






The saga continues tomorrow night!!!



3 comments:

The McGary's said...

I LOVE JACK!! I was so excited that it started back up last night. Although it is killing me to have to wait. I watched the first 6 seasons in a matter of weeks and now I have to wait a week to see what is going to happen. I don't know if I can handle that. When Chad came home for dinner last night the first thing I said was "I LOVE 24!!" We've been missing you at bball.

Angie said...

I miss my aunts and uncles! I'm glad you guys still get together and keep our family strong. I love you all!

Over The Hills said...

Who at those cute couple!!!! Somehow they have a little less hair and some of their hair colors are a little to dark!!!But boy are they amazing!!! Love, Unknown