Thursday, January 29, 2009

THERE IS CHANGE IN THE AIR

Well as of Sunday David is no longer the Bishop of the Royal 1st ward. He served exactly 5 years to the day. I'm sure it is a bitter sweet feeling. I on the other hand am glad to have a little more of my husbands time and attention. He actually asked me out this week and i could choose which day was best for me. It was nice to just relax and enjoy being together without worrying if the phone was going to ring. We saw the movie Mall Cop and it was pretty funny. He started reading a book, and i haven't seen him do that for a very long time. The last five years have brought a lot of change in our lives, and a lot of that was good change. But I'm excited for some different change. WELCOME HOME, Dear!!! Well Done. Now maybe he can hit that Honey-do list full force. :0) In my dreams. He's probably thinking, now i can work more on getting the plane finished and flying this year...This is what it will look like when it's done.




















This is it now!

1 comment:

Angie said...

It IS nice to have him back isn't it!? We sure miss you dad, but now you'll be around for Sunday dinner! We love you!