Tuesday, March 10, 2009

So much sorrow!

I guess i just need to put it down on paper, or something. Then maybe i will feel better. It seems like the minute that i have time to stop and think, i find myself heavy hearted and crying. It's just there has been so much tragedy and lose in this little community this past month. I just want the sun to come out and make all the heart ache go away. We have lost 4 men here in Royal, just in the past month. Some very close friends, some friends of my children and some just acquaintances, but never the less it has left families without fathers, Husbands, Dads, Brothers and friends. And it makes me want to just hug everyone and tell them that i love them, because we never know when they will be taken. We are all one BIG FAMILY...So to all my family and friends i want you to know you are important to me...and I LOVE YOU!!! So Bring out the Sun... :0)

2 comments:

Miller Family said...

I Love You too Debbie and I sooo appreciate everything you do for me and am very blessed to have you in my life. You have been amazing for Ty and Colin and I couldn't have asked for a better pre-school teacher to prepare them for Elementary school. THANK YOU for being my friend!!! Love, Michelle

Yasmine said...

It really feels like a wave of death has hit your area. Funeral after funeral... You're right, it really makes you think about things and how you never know what's going to happen.